Nigel’s mighty Everest Parka in Indigo has made a welcome return. This now iconic parka was first introduced in the 2003 'The Ascent of Cabourn' Limited Edition collection inspired by Sir Edmund Hillary's expedition to the summit of Everest and the clothes he and his team wore on their journey. This classic and highly desirable piece of outerwear is designed and manufactured to the highest quality from British made Ventile® and comes in a variety of colours.
- Made in England
- Three-panel snorkel design hood with wire support, sheepskin lining and trimmed with Coyote fur
- Ventile® L34 shell hand filled with the finest goose down
- Draw waist tied with cotton canvas weave draw tape
- Two large storm-envelope pockets on the front with additional side entry secured by real horn buttons
- Waxed draw cords with hand tied hangman knot and Union Knopf leather ‘pig’s nose’ lock and wooden disk
- 100% Cotton, Ventile® L34 Shell
- Real Goose Down Ethically Sourced Filling
- Lining – Down proof
- Trim – Ethically sourced Coyote Fur, Sheepskin
Generous fit so may need to size down depending on the fit you want.
Rest of the World - £25 / FREE for orders over £500
DELIVERY IN 1- 10 WORKING DAYS DEPENDING ON LOCATION
We offer VAT Free shopping. Ordering from cabourn.com is the same as before Brexit - we will handle any extra paperwork, admin fees, duties or taxes.
Non-UK or non-EU customers:
We offer VAT Free shopping. You may have to pay import VAT, import duties. Handling fees charges may be payable to the courier too. Unfortunately, these charges are outside of our control and will vary on an order by order basis. All Non-UK customers should check with their local customs office for current customs charges in their location.
For full details, please visit our shipping policy page
All of our products are made to the highest standards and we hope that you will be happy with your purchase. However, if you are unhappy for whatever reason, we can offer either an exchange or refund of the goods provided they are returned to us within 28 days of receipt of your order, unworn, complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition.
Please visit our returns and exchanges page for full details.