Tretorn x Nigel Cabourn Jacket is a unique collaboration jacket made in a special designed fabric made of 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon fibre from fishnets and other nylon waste. The structure is inspired by fishnets. Waterproof, breathable and PCF free DWR treatment. The 3L - jacket with a detachable padded inner jacket has four bellow pockets and a metal zip closure.
- A heavy special designed 3L fabric with ripstop structure in ECONYL®
- Durability and abrasion resistance fabric
- Waterproof and Breathable
- Taped seams in orange contrast color
- Four bellow pockets with metal snap button closing on pocket flaps - Metal zip closure
- Detachable weather resistant inner padded jacket with square quilting.
- 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon fibre from fishnets and other nylon waste.
- 340g - Eco friendly C0 DWR treatment.
- Water column 10000mm. Breathability 10000g/m2/24h
- Inner jacket in 100% Recycled Polyester
- Recycled Padding - Eco friendly C0 DWR treatment.
- Water column 10000mm.
- Breathability 5000g/m2/24h
ORDERS OVER £200 (or equivalent in other currency) ARE FREE WORLDWIDE
DELIVERY IN 1-7 WORKING DAYS DEPENDING ON LOCATION
ORDERS UNDER £200 (or equivalent in other currency) costs the following:
UK - FREE
EU Countries - £5
Rest of the World - £15
Please note : All Non-EU customers should check with their local customs office for current customs charges in their location.
For full details, please visit our shipping policy page
All of our products are made to the highest standards and we hope that you will be happy with your purchase. However, if you are unhappy for whatever reason, we can offer either an exchange or refund of the goods provided they are returned to us within 28 days of receipt of your order, unworn, complete with all original tags, and in original and resalable condition.
Please visit our returns and exchanges page for full details.